Apple is releasing macOS Sierra (version 10.12) today September 20, 2016. As with previous releases, the software is available for download at the Mac App Store and will be available for free. We encourage you to delay the installation of the software as there will be incompatibilities with some of the software including management software, and anti-virus software. In addition, we read multiple reports from users having issues reloading their OS after upgrade.
Some of the issues related to the upgrade are:
- macOS Sierra install frozen/stuck
- macOS Sierra won’t start up after update
- Mac apps can’t be opened or damaged
- macOS Sierra slow performance
- macOS Sierra slow wifi
- Bluetooth not available
- Fast battery drain
- macOS Sierra mail related issues
- macOS Sierra Safari Crashing
Finally, we will conduct gradual testing of the new platform with different software packages, and we will keep you updated as we see better progress. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our help desk staff.